Joanne Helfrich is a channeler and author whose works promote personal and collective transformation. Dedicated to integral approaches that bridge science, art, and spirit, she explores and shares the collective wisdom from all these traditions.
Joanne cofounded NewWorldView.com (1999), an educational resource for the practical applications of conscious creation that provides online training, community building, workshops, and conferences.
Her work is inspired by Jane Roberts (late author of the Seth Material) and other spiritual teachers. She’s also grounded in behavioral science, and a certified teacher of Dr. Clare Graves’ and Dr. Don Beck’s Spiral Dynamics Integral. She brings these and other tools to help individuals and organizations awaken to change.
Joanne advocates channeling as an innate human intelligence, and encourages individuals to find and develop their own special abilities. She began to channel the essence Rose in 2007. Their foundational work, The Way of Spirit: Teachings of Rose (2014), helps readers connect with their own Source and realize their unique intent and purpose—their soul’s design for deepest expression and fulfillment.
Her second book of Rose’s teachings—Let That Shit Go: Learn to Process Loss and Be Happy (2018)—is a practical approach to healing addiction, anxiety, and depression. Joanne and Rose are also featured in the 2019 Meet Rose episode of the documentary series They Call Us Channelers, available on YouTube.
She discovered through sessions with her private clients that her psychic abilities extend into the afterdeath environment. This resulted in her book, The Afterlife of J.D. Salinger: A Beautiful Message From Beyond (2016).
Joanne graduated magna cum laude from Temple University with a B.A. in Communications. She lives in Topanga, California, with her husband and collaborator, Paul M. Helfrich.
Joanne is available for Rose Sessions and events including:
- Author talks – these can combine book readings, signings, personal stories, and audience questions and participation. This is a great way to attract birds of a feather and share insights.
- Presentations – Joanne has presented these topics to date:
- Your Hero’s Journey – Found in many narratives around the world, the hero’s journey can be considered a template for our lives. This is because we are all called to our unique and fulfilling purpose, which is often expressed in childhood. Understanding our personal journey leads to an understanding of our divine gifts and ways to bring them to the world.
- Cosmology and Seasonal Observances– What’s right, the scientific or spiritual story of the Universe? Why not both? When viewed through the lens of a loving and nurturing Cosmological Story, our ancient seasonal celebrations become more meaningful. And since they are common to all traditions, we can celebrate in ways that unite us.
- The Spirituality and Science of Worldviews – Behavioral psychology has identified why people make decisions differently and how to use this understanding to create positive outcomes. The experiential portion of this program helps participants engage their developmental subsystems to better understand themselves and others and identify areas in need of attention and rehabilitation.